Stay OCA.OCR Yield is always a very difficult problem in the whole lamination process. For the fitting of defective products can only be scrapped? This is a huge loss to the factory; it is a headache for engineers and technicians.
At present, the main methods used in the rework of the whole laminating defective products are hot stripping and freezing separation. The advantages and disadvantages of the two methods are as follows:
The method of freezing separation was as follows.
The advantages are high separation efficiency, 300 pcs per hour, and good cleaning.
The main disadvantages are:
1. The polarizer must be replaced in the freezing separation, which increases the rework cost.
2. Freeze separation is effective for OCA hard glue materials, but a large number of defective products will appear in Mitsubishi OCA soft rubber separation,
3. The poor freezing separation of liquid crystal module is mainly because the low temperature of the frame rubber bearing of the liquid crystal glass can only reach minus 30 degrees, which is lower than minus 30 degrees, and there will be a splash screen phenomenon, mainly the liquid crystal leakage.
4. When the products are divided into OGS full fit products, the yield of TP is low, and OGS TP, a professional OEM separation manufacturer, only guarantees about 30%. If the fit OCA is 175mm or 150 mm, some products cannot be separated, and the yield of OGS is not high.
5. When divided into GF full fit products, the membrane TP is basically discarded.
6. The frozen separation can’t be divided into 8-inch or more products, and LCM will explode the screen.
Method of thermal separation:
The advantages are:
1. High yield, Mitsubishi OCA can keep polarizer.
2. OGS full fit products, LCM can be guaranteed to more than 95%, OGS TP yield can be guaranteed more than 90%.
3. If Mitsubishi OCA is used, LCM and OGS TP yield can be guaranteed above 95% and 90% respectively.
4. The products above 8 inches can be separated by hot disassembly and separation.
The main disadvantage is: the efficiency is not as high as that of cold dismantling, 40 PCS / h per hour.